game of thrones

The series matches the pace of the books, and the books make both Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter seem like whirlwind stories. Not to burst your bubble, but don't get too invested in the characters; everyone you like ends up dead.

Agreed - The Imp is awesome. He's fun to dislike at first, then you start to like him for his brains.

I too agree The Imp is awesome. To tell you frankly i'm looking forward with his every scene, makes me wonder what he is plotting next.

mark h

I could not believe it when they cut ned starks head off. but I can see it building up again this season.

Read the Books........Way better, although i'm still ticked at being thrown off the cliff at the end of book 5. Come on book 6 :)

Book 5... been waiting what, six years? Then George kills off more main characters, introduces even more convoluted plot lines (and characters to support them), and doesn't close any loops....

Actually I liked book 5 all the way up to being flung off the cliff at the end. I mean thats just a hugh cliff hanger and he BETTER finnish the series. 6 years between books is just wayyy to much when you end books that way.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back