Going hourly rate for Prepress Techs

kevinphila

Good Morning Everyone

I just wanted to see what the going rate is for a prepress tech/supervisor with 15 years experience. I just want to check to make sure that I am not being grossly underpaid, as I am sure most of us in the graphic arts industry are.

Any thoughts would be appreciated . Here is my LinkedIn profile:

Thanks everyone!
~Kevin

Last edited:
If you are serious about advancing yourself, start by proof reading your own writing. Then edit your post to correct the error.

Al

Thanks Al for your words of infinite wisdom, they are much appreciated.

Sincerely
Kevin

Last edited:

You don't look like the same guy on you're linkedin profile.

In the US, salaries range from about $30K - $75K per year depending on where you live and the size of the company, and, as always, what salary you negotiate for. The employer will usually pay the minimum the worker will accept.

best, gordo

Hi Gordo!

Yes thats me! Thanks Gordo for the insight Gordo. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I love this forum. I have a bunch of my friends on here now and we learn so much. Its guys like you that make the forum worthwhile!

~Kev

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back