Graph Expo 2016 reservations center is now open

prwhite

Administrator
Staff member
The Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC) has announced the hotel reservation service for GRAPH EXPO 16 is now open.

Graph Expo will take place September 25 - 28, 2016, at the Orange County Convention Center-North, in Orlando, Florida.

Attendees can go online where they can make their hotel reservations through the official show hotel reservation service: www.graphexpo.com/HotelTravel.aspx

Since it's here in Orlando, I just might get to go to this one. I think in 2017, they are back in Chicago

I have been hearing rumors that it won't be as big down in Florida since the attendance was down last year at Chicago? Wondering if it will be worth it this year.

The Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC) has announced the hotel reservation service for GRAPH EXPO 16 is now open.

Graph Expo will take place September 25 - 28, 2016, at the Orange County Convention Center-North, in Orlando, Florida.

Is no one speaking about this ?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/health/os-zika-cases-in-florida-20160729-story.html GraphExpoZika.jpg

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back