GRAPHIC WHIZARD FOLDMASTER 250

I hope there is someone here that has used one of these before... I just bought it, I want to use it for scoring only applications. According to the manual I remove the top fold plate, and insert the deflector plate in its place. I do that and it deflects from the top fold plate but it still goes down into the bottom fold plate and fold the sheet before ejecting. The instructions do not say anything about removing the bottom plate, and the machine only comes with one deflector plate so I am very confused. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 266
We have one that's used for mainly scoring. I believe the manual is incorrect. Remove the top fold plate, and don't bother with any deflector plate. It works this way for us when scoring.

We have one that's used for mainly scoring. I believe the manual is incorrect. Remove the top fold plate, and don't bother with any deflector plate. It works this way for us when scoring.
Without the top fold plate they shoot up and not down on to the belt.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back