Graphtec F - Mark2 auto feeder

BigSi

Hi there.
Looking to purchase one on these. (or similar type of machine). Needs to be in good nick and reasonable price.
Prefarbly one that has not done a huge amount of work. Maybe a dealer has an ex-demo machine? (In the unlikely event any dealers are reading this). If coming from the states, I'll need an adaptor to run on our electricity.
thanks Simon

I find it odd that the feeder costs more than the cutter on these. I have a Summa S one and the feeder is even more expensive than the Graphtec.

Yep, I'm aware of the limitations of the Graphtec but for what I want it for it would be fine. (Labels). Just sick of standing for hours and hand feeding into my little Roland. I know the Graphtec is slow but you can load up and walk away.
Anyone out there got one they want to sell?
ta Simon

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back