Great little app

Damo77

Ok, I'll get the ball rolling here ...

Every PC user should know about this little program:

http://www.stevengould.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=1

It's called "CleanUp!". It's small, free, reliable and terrific! Run it once a month, and it cleans out all the rubbish that Windows accumulates - temp files, cache, browsing history, etc, etc.

An IT guy put me on to it ages ago, and it's never let me down.

Hope everyone finds this useful.

C

cjwworld

Re: Great little app

Damo77,

you are right, I have used this program for a number of years. It is part of my maintenance routine especially using an pc

cjwworld

disbellj

Re: Great little app

I just downloaded CleanUp! and ran it in demo mode. It said it would have removed 15947 files and freed up 7.5GB of disk space if I had actually ran it for real. So I decided to run it for real after verifying everything was either temporary files or prefetch, and it actually deleted 6065 files and freed up 4.85GB pf disk space. Wow! I don't even really care why there's a difference between what it said it would have done and actually did. I'm just amazed at how quick and efficient the program is.

Don

Automatically Autonomous Automation

Automatically Autonomous Automation
Although the autonomous car is not quite ready, a lights out print operation is something you can do right now if you have a comprehensive Print MIS (Management Information System). The advantages can put money on your bottom line. So what’s your next step? Link to Article