GUI for CTP Suprasetter

Forner

My greetings.
I wonder if I can somewhere get one of the latest versions of GUI for CTP Suprasetter A74. I was searching quite hardly to find anything on this question but to no avail.
Please, if you have any hints whether it will be a place where I can get one or the fact that its impossible to update them manually at all - tell me, it will be very helpful.

There are 5 different machine types of Suprasetter 74/75, and thus 5 different GUI versions. Which version do you have currently? Depending on that, I can look up the newest version for your model.

Alguém pode me mostrar um passo a passo para fazer a instalação do ctp suprasetter a52/75... Comprei um servidor novo e gostaria de instalar nesse servidor o ctp...mas não estou conseguindo fazer o pagebuff...se alguém me puder ajude agradeça

Email [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back