Hantscho Mark6 parts manual

mfriedl

Attention: Mark 6 Hantscho users- I am looking for a parts manual for the printing units with a 36" width: 22.750 cut off: This vintage 1984?, this would be around the time Goss brought out Hantscho. I am working a rebuild project that would help when ordering bearings, lock-ups, reel rods.

Hantscho press

Hantscho press

I HAVE THE hANTSCHO MANUALS THAT CAME WITH MY 1983 TWO UNIT MK 6 PRESS. bUT NOT A TOTAL LIST OF PARTS. bUT WHAT WOULD BE EASY WOULD TO BUY MY TOW UNITS AT $5,000 EACH. sEE PICS ON EBAY NOW. PRESS IS READY TO RUN WITH NO REBUILD NEEDED. I NEED TO MOVE PRESS BY 2-1-10. IT HAS BEEN RUN LESS THAN 1 SHIFT AT 1/2/SPEED OVER THE YEARS, THUS LITTLE WEAR. CALL PAUL AT 415-454-6353 PRESS HAS BUTLER SPLICER, INFEED, TWO W-673 36" UNITS, SHEETER, 60 HP MOTOR AND DRIVE. PRESS CAN BE RUN NOW TO TEST.

Attention: Mark 6 Hantscho users- I am looking for a parts manual for the printing units with a 36" width: 22.750 cut off: This vintage 1984?, this would be around the time Goss brought out Hantscho. I am working a rebuild project that would help when ordering bearings, lock-ups, reel rods.

I need all the manuals for the hantscho mark VI too

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back