Harmony Curves in Prinergy Evo

jinthebay

Hey Folks,

It's been a while since I've done this and I want to make sure I'm not overlooking something. I want to modify an existing calibration curve in Harmony and then create a new output imposition for a specific line screen (Let's just 200 LPI for our 4 colour Komori). The question is, and I can't remember (No contract with Kodak any longer), why, in the Calibration and Screening section of the template is Plate curve left blank and Print curve is where I would assign the calibration curve. At least that is the way our existing templates are set up.
Since we're applying a curve to this template, shouldn't the specific curve we've created in Harmony be assigned to the Plate Curve?

Any input on this would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks Hansman,

I was pretty sure that's the way we've always had it as well. Thanks for your input.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back