harmony on prinergy problem

This should already be installed on your main araxi server. Mine s at C:\Program files\Creo\Harmony

i still have it

i still have it

hi
nop this is last version but dont have internal curve & calibration

Attachments

• my problem.JPG
    my problem.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 205
color flow will come out in V5.1.... if your harmony installed already you can check it by doing this.... go to .. start/all programs/creo harmony.... if you cant see it there.... double click... my computer/program files/creo/harmony..... you can see the logo of harmony.... this my email [email protected]... for more information and guidance in prinergy evo...

hi
nop this is last version but dont have internal curve & calibration

please check carefully if your harmony is installed already..... you dont have yet curve or calibration because harmony will be the one to supply it to your prinergy evo... thats why check it first.... i can assist you if not yet installed.... i noticed you have maxtone ... i can help you also how to set that... and i can email you the formula... for high lights and shadows.... ones you print linear from there you will know what is the right microns for your press... in high lights and shadows....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back