haze on sheet edges

Make sure that the fountain solution dosing unit is working well. If you use the same ink and fountain solution on all other presses wothut any problems, it has to be the pH, and conductivity of the "juice" on your press, if the rollers are set right. Please make a gallon of press ready fount manually and check the pH, conductivity of the fresh mix in tank and compare numbers. Also check the temperature of your fount tank.
George John
269-216-8088

I had that issue before on my cd 102 on my magenta unit, I founf changing solution got rid of it. We were using alocofont 1 and litho1 and we switched to litho 2 and alco 2 and right away went away.
I also would check daimeter of damp rollers sometime swell on ends.

i pulled my hair out over a similar issue after switching over to a chemistry free plate. it was a problem that came and went and for the life of me i couldnt figure it out. finally i stumbled onto a clue that had me looking for a trend to verify my suspicion. turned out that it only happened when the grain of the plate went in a certain direction. once that was established we let our supplier know about it and although we did on occasion get plates with the "wrong" grain the issue was greatly reduced.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back