Heidelberg delivery fan speed not working

Apphoard75

Anyone know what part would cause our 2007 Heidelberg SM102 to lose control of the speed of our fans in the delivery? They seem to be just wide open and won't slow unless you switch them off.

Hi sir:

Look for POT if are clean or loose wires, or defective!!

2) If are o,k look for the Output of voltage in the speed control Fan motors, are the voltage in tolerance?? the tolerance must be : 0.7% up or down, otherwise is defective.

3) Finally test the motor, if are o,k or dirty, or loose wires, or defective if them, interchange for Test,

Blessing.
[email protected]

Cell + WhatsApp: + 505 8861 1441

I thank you for your help Chock. I will check the tolerance as soon as I get a chance, which will probably be this Sat or Sunday. Because the bosses won't be there that want us to run no matter what lol. Thanks again.

Thank you for the interest, but no I haven't. Around the time I posted about it. We went on 7 days a week for a month which just recently ended. We have slowed down. But really haven't had any time to do maintenance. Thanks again Chock!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back