Heidelberg Makes Great Presses, But.........

How's that Heidelberg SERVICE going now gentlemen? I hate, i mean love to exhume old bones, to see how the DNA is working. Let's see over 2 years later how the bundled SERVICES are going. Cannot wait. Please respond all with experience. D Ink Man

How's that Heidelberg SERVICE going now gentlemen? I hate, i mean love to exhume old bones, to see how the DNA is working. Let's see over 2 years later how the bundled SERVICES are going. Cannot wait. Please respond all with experience. D Ink Man

Don't know, been laid off for 4 years... but I'd bet, like your ink, it doesn't perform well....

Densigraphix, Partsnow, Inkman

Densigraphix, Partsnow, Inkman

I love these little forum gems. I have to congratulate D Ink Man for sticking to his guns and sharing his thoughts with everybody.

If it's any consolation, I have a vendor Densigraphix that I buy machine parts and supplies from. I posted a thread on copytechnet about some price increases and issues I was having with them.

Well apparently they signed up for google alerts and the google bots found the thread...so the company sent me an email to talk about my post, although they couldn't read the entire thread because it's a semi-closed forum for techs.

It was interesting, we were all civil, and still working out our disagreements.

What I love though is the freedom of information sharing among peers. Whether it's printing professionals or printing equipment technicians...a vendor or manufacturer can no longer hide in secrecy...we all share our good and bad experiences.

In fairness, I update my posts if anything good or bad continues for the benefit of everybody.

...wonder if the google bot will pick this one up and notify them...hmm...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back