Help!!! Paper stocks on a Xerox 5252

Mark Williams

Hi,

I Apologise if I have posted this in the wrong section of this forum, I am both new to printing and this forum. I have a DC 5252 and it is causing me a headache. I have tried 3 different coated SRA3 stocks and it creases each one. The only make I can get to print is Xerox Colotech. This is costing a fortune. Does anyone else out there still run this machine? (I know its an old machine, but for my first try at printing, I thought it would be a good start) If you do, what coated paper stock do you run?

Thanks in advance for your much needed help.

Mark.

Not familiar with the 5252 but usually a crease would be from the pressure roller of the fuser.

Hi,

I have had an engineer come out and check. It works fine in other machine he tried it in. Even paper just delivered creases so I don't think it down to moisture.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back