Help please!!!!

Trimmer

Hi, as you know i have an heidelberg herkules linotype hell classic imagesetter with online processor"glunz n' jensen", delta tower and rip with delta technology installed in it.
I had a problem with my imagesetter which i described it in one earlier post,
then i called a imagesetter technician to help me resolve this problem and he said that need to reset all system from beggining(imagesetter and rip)but he didnt have time to stay and reinstall system, and he said that he will come only after new year which is really something that i cant accept...
So i need some help from you"who is familiar with heidelberg workflows"to tell me some importants steps to reset imagesetters parametters and delta technology 6.0 configuration
""couse when the imagesetter operator camed and looked my imagesetter he said:did someone change imagesetters deskette configuration,i must reinstall all system from begining..."

I'm waiting for your help!!you have no idea how disapointed i am becouse i cant fix my own imiagesetter,i hope you guys help me with this one
Regards
my email:[email protected]

sorry no one seems to know about delta including me. it might be cheaper to call or email some dealer like bob weber inc. and buy a used rip setup already. they might be able to get you phone support as well.

good luck

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back