Help with BackStage Pilot

kenmaster21

Hello,

I am having a problem with Backstage Pilot. I already logged in as an administrator but some of the menu items are still missing (i.e New Jobs etc...) I can't find the Create New job command and also a lot of the Tasks are missing unlike in the users manual were you can add a lot of different Tasks for your Tickets. Can someone please help me thanks...

Re: Help with BackStage Pilot

what version of Pilot?

I'm running Suite 7 here.
Have you tried logging in as user: digi, password: digi?
do you see a list of tickets in the ticket view?

Ithank you

m currently using Backstage 3.0, and yes i can see different tickets but the one that i want to use are not there unlike in the manual. im wondering if this is a licesing issue or something.. also there is no Hotfolders view unlike what i see in tha included pdf manuals.

thanks again for your reply

Cant you see somwhere, like in Nexus, what licenses you have?

Hello,

I am having a problem with Backstage Pilot. I already logged in as an administrator but some of the menu items are still missing (i.e New Jobs etc...) I can't find the Create New job command and also a lot of the Tasks are missing unlike in the users manual were you can add a lot of different Tasks for your Tickets. Can someone please help me thanks...
Try re-reading the license file or 'Activate Server'

Activate the server and log-in again into BackStage. This will resolve the problem.

To do this go to:
Start -> Programs -> Esko -> BackStage X.x (version number) -> Activate Server

The process should take few minutes. After which log-in should be normal.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back