Hercules pro error 8204

Ighemuno

Recently, my compressor was bad and i bought external compressor which worked the machine, but during imaging, the following error occurred:
8204- An error occurred in the mirror Motor unit.
8204-The recorder hardware is defective
8204-The EC controller does not receive a SOL signal
8204-Check the light and SOL setting parameters (ECC hardware)

Before the compressor went bad, the machine was imaging fine. This problem only started after fixing the new compressor.
People, give me a solution. I trust people on this site, they have always solved my problems and i know this is a small one.
Thanks. .

hey;

u too i've been getting the same error lately did u manage to fix yours any help would be greatly appreciated.

Recently, my compressor was bad and i bought external compressor which worked the machine, but during imaging, the following error occurred:
8204- An error occurred in the mirror Motor unit.
8204-The recorder hardware is defective
8204-The EC controller does not receive a SOL signal
8204-Check the light and SOL setting parameters (ECC hardware)

Before the compressor went bad, the machine was imaging fine. This problem only started after fixing the new compressor.
People, give me a solution. I trust people on this site, they have always solved my problems and i know this is a small one.
Thanks. .

It seem you should try to reload new micro software for Herk or check if the ECC controller be bad. I do not hope so.
Let's me know if it's helpful.

so your saying it may be the diskette that's causing the problem? prior to this happening there was a jam ask me how god knows? but the film managed to get caught somewhere in the drum and the exiting feeder and we had to manually take it out mind u with a lil force. after this incident it seems as though there was no exposure on the film after development. could it be we somehow managed to pull a wire on the unit leading to the laser?

so your saying it may be the diskette that's causing the problem? prior to this happening there was a jam ask me how god knows? but the film managed to get caught somewhere in the drum and the exiting feeder and we had to manually take it out mind u with a lil force. after this incident it seems as though there was no exposure on the film after development. could it be we somehow managed to pull a wire on the unit leading to the laser?

Yes, you are correct too. Sometime a film jam caused this problem too. Thanks God!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back