Herkules Basic Supply Cassette Parts?

I just need the little black plastic gear attached to the rubber roller which advances the film from the supply cassette into the image setter. It cracked and we super-glued the break - works well in a 911 situation. (Found this after multiple Error #'s 3515 & 350B) I have my spare cassette in now but would like to fix my "911" cassette if at all possible. Anyone know of a place to get just a part? My maintenance guy is looking into another avenue to get a new gear from McMaster-Carr and modify it to make it work. I just wanted to see if there was a place to get a "real" one. I contacted the only place I know and they want to sell me an entire supply cassette for $500. They say they do not have only the gear... okay, should have saw that one coming. This gear cannot be more than $20? Not a dire emergency but would like to explore all my options. I know, I know... time to go CtP but not in the budget yet. Any help/info/links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, guys!

Heidelberg uk should sell you a couple for £60.00 + VAT + shipping. I have a full unworking Herk here in Scotland, UK with numerous spare parts if you want to buy the lot :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back