How do you store custom paper sizes on Versant 80?

gazfocus

Printing a lot on SRA4 (225x320mm) sticker paper at the moment and the Versant 80 doesn't auto detect the correct size as it doesn't have SRA4 as a set size. So, I'm having to set a custom paper size each time I put SRA4 paper in the printer.

There's a button as shown below for 'Preset Custom Size' but I can't figure out how to store custom sizes in there. Does anyone have any idea?

Attachments

• IMG_9740.JPG
    IMG_9740.JPG
    487.9 KB · Views: 29
When logged in go to
Tools >System Settings, under Features column >Paper Tray Settings > Preset Custom Sizes (should be on second page of options)

Once you have your custom sizes setup you don't really use this setting too much, I had to be in front of the console to get to where I needed to be :)

Thanks so much both of you, I’ve managed to do this now and will definitely be printing the steps to do this in the future :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back