How To Connect Controller To C2060L Accurio Print Konica Minolta

bouba

We own a C2060L Accurio Print Konika Minolta. we are trying to find out how to get internal controller connected.
On screen, everything is working, except it says "controller unconnected" please help
SOme people may think it's a fiery. It's not.
Konica minolta accurio press c2060L come completely closed. You put ON the machine, the controller automatically is working. You don't even have to think about it. It's an inside part of the machine. There is no led to check no button to push... Untill I got message "controller unconnected".
I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of touching screen to reconnect it.
Because all test pass and the machine is even able at this time to make copy and scanning.
Only the printing, that is vitale for me, is not working So please Help.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a small door on the right upper side of the machine, which you can open by removing the screws which hold it. Behind it there is a computer board with various modules and SMD parts. The controller in question is a removable module like a memory bar in a conventional PC. You can recognize it as it must have an Adobe logo or sticker (a large A letter) on it somewhere. Unplug the whole machine and leave like it for some hours, then try to remove the controller from its slot. Switch on the machine without the board, wait some minutes then switch it off. After half an hour, insert the controller back in its slot. Switch the machine on again, and hope that the error message is gone.

Warning: do it on your own risk! I'm not a tech, just trying to help as I see you're abandoned by your own technicians. :(

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back