how to flatten fillable forms pdf?

wonderings

I setup a customers invoice that we printed to be a form in acrobat that he can fill in. He wants to save the pdf after the info is put in, but does not want the forms to be fillable anymore, how do I do this so it flattens with the added info but removes the option to fill out the forms? Using latest version of Acrobat DC pro.

Take a look at the optimize options. Some of the settings deal with forms. Flatten form fields is one option. Another is to delete user data in forms. Uncheck that one I think. Haven't tried it so you will need to experiment with the settings.

Take a look at the optimize options. Some of the settings deal with forms. Flatten form fields is one option. Another is to delete user data in forms. Uncheck that one I think. Haven't tried it so you will need to experiment with the settings.

Thanks, played around with those settings and found it.

If you wish to semi automate this, one can also flatten forms in PitStop Pro, or fully automate via PitStop Server.

Stephen Marsh

If you wish to semi automate this, one can also flatten forms in PitStop Pro, or fully automate via PitStop Server.

Stephen Marsh

We do not have PitStop Pro. This was for a client who wanted to do this with his invoices. I had never made a pdf with fillable forms before. Acrobat DC made it super easy, and my first go around I converted an invoice with about 30 fillable sections in about 10 minutes.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back