how to produce sticker like 3M?

anouarsurvive

Hello,
how can we print sticker like the yellow sticker of 3M?
what kind of machine?
is it the same hardware (like the offset) or it's just a spécial technics?
thank you for your replay

I am not sure if you are talking about reflective yellow signs. but generally this is done on a silk screen process. if top coated it can be done conventional offset, but you will need dryer in the ink and probably you should rack the peices for a couple days. you could use uv offset printing for better offset results. but silk screen is the method that will hold up the best outside. oh you could use a flexo process too. again I think silk screen will yeild longer lasting print.

I am not sure if you are talking about reflective yellow signs. but generally this is done on a silk screen process. if top coated it can be done conventional offset, but you will need dryer in the ink and probably you should rack the peices for a couple days. you could use uv offset printing for better offset results. but silk screen is the method that will hold up the best outside. oh you could use a flexo process too. again I think silk screen will yeild longer lasting print.

yeah I'm talking about reflective yellow signs.
I'm asking about how to put the the sticky like this way.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back