HP Designjet L25500 Latex Printer

I'm intrested in this product to fill the sole purpose of doing small run signs. The biggest issue I have is media. The folks at HP are telling me this machine can handle anything a solvent printer can do. I need to print on a wide range of vinyl, pressure sensitive, back-lit, some plastic etc. Has anybody seen this machine in action? I would appriciate the feedback.

I work for a reseller of the machine. We run a lot of samples for prospects. We've only had issues with low melt temp plastics like some window cling vinyls. All the standard banner materials run fine. Even successfully ran some light weight laminated foil for a packaging prospect.

Q1 what's the machine cater for?
Q2 what's the resolution and speed (seemed HP rarely impressed us with productivity)
Q3 what's options of rips that can drive it?
Q4 can it attain ISO standard or low delta-E or large gamut volume?

Hello, i like to know if this printer could print in couted paper, i mean, Offset paper like couche, etc

Hello everybody

This machine can handle perfectly media for outdoor and indoor digital printing like , self adhesive vinyls , banners , papers of all type , backlit films , one way vision e.t.c.
Maybe it's the only machine that has absolute lack of banding and can give unbelievable resolution to your prints.
It is eco and human friendly, as it is the only machine right now that can give your prints the outdoor duration that you need and still to have lack of smells while printing because Latex inks have water as solvent.

I've just been to a presentation of this machine.

I must say I was very impressed about the versatility, and the fact that you can use it for niche aplications. Also it's great for high added value services.

On the downside, maybe, just maybe an Epson GS6000, would prove better for standard applications, banners and publicity, as it provides more "powerfull" color.

From my point of view if you're buying this machine and fight for the standard advertising market, you're wasting time and money. You can do so much more with it, and for guerilla marketing it is an impressive tool. At the same time, for standard advertising, solvent is still the way to go, as long as you're not printing on thin paper.

We have the same machine I know it can print on self adhesive vinyls , banners , papers of all type , backlit films , one way vision e.t.c. but all of these need a different profile can someone provide me with some profiles I would really appreciate it.

thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back