HP Digital Web prepress workflow advise needed

nikleon71

Hello, my department prints in a digital Hp web roll printer max witch 50cm. Prepress is going like this. Visuall check in Acrobat, fix size and bleeds trims if needed then in Callas apply several fixes like tone curves to reduce ink limits and some technical fixes if needed then imposition driven through impostrip app where the signatures calculated according to paper weight and number of pages many times there is a lower number page signature have to be attached at the end then Site flow used so the jobs has to be batched to fit production stages times etc. Again the file is imposed there to add some marks, here is crucial that imposition with different pages web signatures caned be done site flow has to add blank pages to fill all webs in same number pages . I think all that is complicated with many stage points not automated if one go wrong then will be a mistake. You have any advice- idea how can the procedure can be more simple and robust?

As on your other post, please drop me a PM to discuss or contact your HP support team.
Either they will be able to help you or they will refer you to our team.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back