I need tutorials in how to use enfocus pitsto action ) for beginners

2mira

I need tutorials in how to use enfocus pitstop (preflight , color , bleed , action ) for beginners

My request is pending , I need to know from where i can start , im confused

Basic concept:

PitStop Pro can be used in two general ways:

1) Manually using various tools
2) Automated with Preflights, Action Lists, Global Changes and Quick Runs

Instead of opening PDF files in Adobe Illustrator for manual edits, use PitStop Pro instead for manual edits using the various tools.

Of course in practice, sometimes one does both 1 and 2 above.

If you have decent internet bandwidth and have a good grasp of spoken English, then the previously linked videos are the best place to start. The page has a full transcript of each topic covered in each monthly webinar recording. Yes, the videos are “unstructured” as in they are not a step by step learning course, they are all random topics. That being said, it is a great way to learn more about the product.

Stephen Marsh

How much of a beginner are you? Do you have any prepress or design skills?
I had so little experience in how to use pitstop in :
convert all color to cmyk
convert text to outline
change color in pdf source
and some knowledge in how to use preflight
i dont know how to use actions

Basic concept:

PitStop Pro can be used in two general ways:

1) Manually using various tools
2) Automated with Preflights, Action Lists, Global Changes and Quick Runs

Instead of opening PDF files in Adobe Illustrator for manual edits, use PitStop Pro instead for manual edits using the various tools.

Of course in practice, sometimes one does both 1 and 2 above.

If you have decent internet bandwidth and have a good grasp of spoken English, then the previously linked videos are the best place to start. The page has a full transcript of each topic covered in each monthly webinar recording. Yes, the videos are “unstructured” as in they are not a step by step learning course, they are all random topics. That being said, it is a great way to learn more about the product.

Stephen Marsh
I havnt any other options to learn , so i have to try follow this videos , THANK YOU for your support

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back