I'm back

Slammer

I am back…! TadaHHH!
After four years I have at last found a job again as prepress tech weenie, four years ago I had all but given up hope of finding a new job in our trade as an over 50 year old.
But miracles do happen, however the price was high, after 1800 CV's sent out to no avail my 400 days of Swiss unemployment insurance ran out in the same month the house where I lived in Basel was sold, all tenants got turned out onto the street with two weeks notice just a month before christmas 2011
One last visit to the unemployment office and I found a job as Online moderator for Ebay, (and boy have I learned to like humble pie) so I packed my motorbike and rode from Basel in CH to Valletta on the lovely island of Malta. Now after almost two years here I have found my place again.
Today was my first day and now I need to catch up on the last four years of print, wish me luck.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back