Imacon Flextight 848 Scanner

I have had this scanner for several years. It works perfectly fine, I tested it a few weeks ago. I have never had a single problem with it. We will never need it again. We have dropped out of the scanning business. So I am looking to get rid of it. I know what it was worth when i bought it and what others like it are selling for. I just want to get rid of it. So I am only looking for $6,500.00. Here is a link to a spec sheet....

http://www.hasselbladusa.com/media/af870cd4-d074-4eff-b81c-2cfd18fb6cac-Flextight_848_English.pdf

I know this is not a lot of info, but if you know this scanner you do not need me to tell you it is worth the price. If you are interested please reply to the thread.

We have 4 year old 2003 make Flextight 848 Precision Virtual Drum Scanner.
We priced it at 7500.00 US$ + Shipping with all original accessories and softwares.
It is with 150 days warranty. Interested buyers can contact

We have 4 year old 2003 make Flextight 848 Precision Virtual Drum Scanner.
We priced it at 7500.00 US$ + Shipping with all original accessories and softwares.

Software Include
Color Genius EX V2.12
Color Genius v1 with upgrade to v2.04

Interface
Adaptec Power Domain 29160N SCSI Card
It is with 150 days warranty. Interested buyers can contact

Yes it is!

Yes it is!

Yes it is still for sale. If you are still interested let em know. I will take pictures of every thing we have to make sure you are satisfied. Sorry I did not reply sooner, I was away from a computer for 5 days. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will send you some pictures next week.

Scott

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back