Image Bleed

pabney

Anyone have a clue why the add bleed function does not seem to work on the attached file?
I can get it to work on everything else.

Thanks
Paul

it worked for me on the file you uploaded?
It has a Bleed and Trim Box present which are normally the reason.
Which Action List are you using or is it one you made yourself?

I am woking on making one for myself, but the default Generate Bleed to 3mm if some, none, or not enough does not seem to be working either.

https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/url/gPHF5Kys9AbGVICKC8uytcsKOHQ9GtlIyDNXq2vY7by00000

If you first expand the clipping mask another .25" to the right, then bleed will be generated with the default Enfocus action list. Notice on top there is already plenty of space for the mirrored image.
If you do NOT first expand the clipping mask, then the bleed on the right edge will NOT be created with the default action list.

I think the action list needs to first look and see if there is a clipping mask around the objects, then extend the mask to the edge of the bleed, then run the action to mirror the image.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back