Image Jitter on 12pt using KM 6500

exify

How can I fix this? The techs solution was changing the registration loop to -85, which fixed it for a little. Now it's back as bad as ever.

It happens between the 3-5 inch from trail edge area. (using 13x19 12pt. carolina).

we have some issues with 14 pt somewhat similar.. never usually with 12pt, so you might want to check the stock to see if the grain is the wrong direction.. if it is, it makes it too stiff to travel through the copier properly i believe.. hope that helps.

How can I fix this? The techs solution was changing the registration loop to -85, which fixed it for a little. Now it's back as bad as ever.

It happens between the 3-5 inch from trail edge area. (using 13x19 12pt. carolina).

As above check grain, try setting second transfer pressure too low, can be worse in cold conditions.

I somewhat fixed it by setting second transfer to low and making separation DC -30. It still wasn't completely gone, so I put separation AC on -15 or so (I think offhand). Still there but alot less noticeable.

The paper was cut for us to 13x19 from 24x40, so the grain is probably long. Can't check packaging though.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back