Image Transfer Belt Cleaning

I am using Konica Minolta Bizhub Printer. Specifically in case of patch work job print appears foggy or can say some pattern appears in it. So i checked all the parameters and i found same pattern is there on image transfer belt. I think this fogginess or pattern formed on it because of moisture.
So i want to know that, how to clean this image transfer belt? What chemical should i use? I searched internet and i found Bestine is used for it. But it is not available here. So do suggest what to use for cleaning.

Regards,
Aditya

If you are going to use anything, use the blue paper towels, I would not put any chemicals onto the transfer belt.

Also I would call service. Your problem may not the the belt at all, if your stopping the machine mid cycle or for various other reasons, you may have your image still on the transfer belt. Try rotating the belt by hand and see of it gets cleaned off, You may need a new cleaning blade

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back