Image transfer problem from RIP to ECRM Stingray 52/63 Imagesetter.

natiqur

Dear Sir,
I am in a trouble with ECRM Stingray 52/63 Imagesetter. When I output a job from the RIP, it shows " %% Failure opening SCSiPel driver. %% Imager not found on SCSI bus. Powered off ? Not connected ? " on the RIP. I am using RIP 6.4 version. I have already replaced SCSI Card of the PC and SCSI connecting cable from PC to ECRM. But no result. Please advice. I will be ever grateful to you.

Make sure the imagesetter is on Serial mode.
Can you see the stingray in the device list on the PC.

Dear Bast,
Thank you for your reply. The Problem has solved after replacing the SCSI Card of the PC. Before it was Adeptec 2940UW. Now it is working with Adeptec 2944UW. Do you please suggest me about how to replace the SCSI card instead of Adeptec 2944UW. I want to use another SCSI Cards available in the Market. Please advice me. Thanks.

HIE
AM ALSO FACING THE SAME PROBLEM BUT NOW MINE IS SHOWING :
%SCSI serial argument out of range
%SCSI failure during serial read
WHAT CAN BE THE PROBLEM

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back