In Design Plugin issue

Steve_S

Is there a way to disassociate files from an old plugin? We have a book we are editing that was originally designed in CS3 and is going through new edit cycles. When we had CS3 installed, we were using an old plugin that we no longer use and was uninstalled prior to our current upgrade to CS5. Now we get multiple warnings about the missing plugin, which was not even used for these files. So I am wondering if there is a way to get In Design to quit looking for that plugin when it is not needed for working with these files?

Thanks!

That Lukas character is pretty sharp. :)

I'd love to spend ONE day in the trenches with him, Matt Beals, Meddington, Mr. Wise, Gordo and yourself to name a few, and pick your brains. I just shake my head sometimes at the knowledge of information being offered here on PP.

Last edited:
Thank you, i'd love to spend a day discussing things face to face, possibly over a beer or equivalent ;). This forum and all the tricky questions are a great way to "Learn, Teach, Debate". I feel honoured to be a part of this great community :)

Thank you, i'd love to spend a day discussing things face to face, possibly over a beer or equivalent ;). This forum and all the tricky questions are a great way to "Learn, Teach, Debate". I feel honoured to be a part of this great community :)

Lukas, is it safe to assume that you'll pay for airline tickets from the U.S. to Sweden so we can come over and have a cold beer with you? Is the Swedish Bikini Team still around? :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back