Ink cotaining informations

Buntpapier

Does anybody know of ink containing informations like melody, codes, advertising, etc. I know about the heat reacting ink for bottles and mugs. I am not locking for security features like a light reflecting substance.
Thanks and merry christmas to all
Buntpapier

It sounds like you're talking about printable electronics.

You could start looking here: Printed electronics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's been lots of recent news on developments in the technology over the past couple of years, but I don't believe it's commercially available quite yet. RFID tags come close, but the "antennas" can't be printed yet and so it is still a relatively expensive procedure, although a South Korean firm is working on making that possible.

I've heard of proposals to integrate printed electronics into packaging for cigarettes so that the boxes appear virtually blank on the shelves (to comply with advertising regulations) but 'activate' in the consumer's hand to display branding.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back