Ink Hanging

Kyle Arn

Ok so I have a Xante Impressia. I am trying to print a 10# Digital window envelope it has all 4 colors on it. But the layers are not printing on top of eachother. So the image is hanging of the words. I tried to use a regular 10# but it still was hanging. I also tried to flip the image to see if it was the file becuase if it was the file it would hang on the same side but it hung of the other side so it has to be the machine. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this? Thanks In Advance.

Hello Kyle,

It would help the members of this forum... if you didn't use "gobbledegook" terms.

Then we might be able to help you!

Regards, Alois

Sounds like they mean color registration issue where the colors are not aligned. What does it do if you print something on just 20# letter size? If it doesn't work on at in the menu on the printer you can run color registration.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back