Ink key motors and Boards for an Akiyama Bestech 628 ?

ScotJ

Anyone know where I can find these? We need the motors and the circuit boards they are mounted to.

Email Scot at sjimedia.com or PM me.

you'll have fun withthe akiyama duct key motors, are you looking for a full set or odd ones? if its a full set i wouldnt bother just turn them manually and save your money for cam followers

Try India?? That's where our old Aki's went.

Oh... And put some more grease in the cam followers. Now.

The cam followers are pretty well greased, but I'll have the pressman keep an eye on them.

Has anyone had any sucsess with getting the board repaired?

The cam followers are pretty well greased, but I'll have the pressman keep an eye on them.

Dont waste your time or effort we tried when we first had an aki it cant be done. just a word of advice make sure you Keep Plenty of Spare Cam Followers and make sure your operator knows how to put the duct Blade Back on after he cleans under it

Make sure he greases them weekly without fail. They aren't overly expensive, but nor are they cheap. Years ago I was running an Aki 28/6 and when I started we were burning one a week or more, as the "pressman" (and I use the term loosely!) would never bother with greasing them: to him numbers on the floor were more important than maintenance and a breakdown was an oppurtunity to bludge. After I started I greased them at least once a week, and we started to get some longevity out of them. Once however a water leak cleaned the grease out of all three followers on unit 2 resulting in multiple tear-offs and the best jam up I've seen... Not fun.

We had a sparky who managed to fix quite a few interesting electrical issues, including tracing down console and press wiring problems that resulted in no lateral/circumfrentual movement, but getting boards for these things may end up being very difficult, and possibly very expensive :(

Good luck with it hey :)

Akiyama wanted like 650.00 per motor and board as far as Im concerned that is one of the worst designs.

We wanted o get our cpu board CPU BOARD AKE-0008-001A
I/03 CARD AKE-0008-002-3
checked by akiyama they said it is obsolete so cant offer service ! i am shocked is there anyone who has plenty of experience to get the board fully functional .

If you want to give us a try, we repair ink key+ motors for several manufacturers. We specialize in manroland equipment but repaired Harris, Akiyama,Goss,Komori servomotors and control boards in the past with 80% success. FYI, we specialize in electronics for sheet-fed, web and converting equipment.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back