InstantPDF job stuck - will not delete

Stephen Marsh

I am using InstantPDF 4.12 on an up to date version of Tiger on a G5 PPC.

I have a job that is stuck in the "Jobs in Progress" list/panel area.

I have followed the steps in help, however they presume that the options are not grayed out!

It will not move to the History list/panel area. It will not cancel, nor will it allow removal (these options are grayed out).

The only options that are not gray are save job/pdf as...

I can't seem to remove this job from the applications memory using the InstandPDF interface, I wish to cancel/delete this job.

The original PDF has been removed from this computer, however InstantPDF obviously has a copy in memory (as the save job/pdf options all work and save the file).

Thank you for your time/assistance in advance!

Cheers,

Stephen Marsh

Hi,

The Instant jobs can also be found on disk. So you can delete them there if they are stuck for no reason.

you can find in the HD:Library:preferences:Enfocus Prefs folder:Instant PDF Jobs.

The ACTIVE folder are the jobs in progress.

Make sure Instant is closed before doing this.

Cheers,
Bert

Hi,

The Instant jobs can also be found on disk. So you can delete them there if they are stuck for no reason.

you can find in the HD:Library:preferences:Enfocus Prefs folder:Instant PDF Jobs.

The ACTIVE folder are the jobs in progress.

Make sure Instant is closed before doing this.

Cheers,
Bert

Thanks Bert, worked like a charm, cheers mate!

Stephen Marsh

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back