Intec SC5000 digital die-cutting machines -SOLD

Eric Boucher

Hello,
Selling our 3 Intec SC5000 digital die-cutting machines.

All 3 were purchased last summer. They served us well but we upgraded to a flatbed machine. All 3 in excellent condition, no issue. Still under warrantee for a few months. We have plenty of blades and cuttings strips. Asking 4500 € a piece. Can ship anywhere (still have the original wooden crates). Shipping from France. Thanks!

We got 3 Duplo machines. Same as the Veloblade under a different badge. Different software. We went with Duplo because of service. Since they developped their own software, they know the machine inside out and don't have to refer to China as soon as an issue comes up. The Intec machines are great little machines, very versatile and easy to use (their software and Illustrator plug-in are great) but our workload was a little too much for them. We run the machines 8 hours a day everyday.

I'm interested to learn more, but would like to share this with my teammate. Do you happen to have these pictures saved to forward to my email? Also, can you include the details and confirm if in working condition?

Kind Regards
Dan
[email protected]

Hello,

All 3 were purchased last summer. They served us well but we upgraded to a flatbed machine. All 3 in excellent condition, no issue. Still under warrantee for a few months. We have plenty of blades and cuttings strips. Asking 4500 € a piece. Can ship anywhere (still have the original wooden crates). Shipping from France. Thanks!
Kindly send your contact and pictures of the machine to [email protected] and we can take it from there. Thank you

Hi, I am writing from the United States and wonder if that would be an issue in regards to shipping?

Hi, no problem on shipping overseas, I saved the original wooden crates (the other 2 machines shipped to Canada). One issue would be power as this machine is set for 240V. You would need a power converter. Thanks!

Hello,
I would be interested if the last machine is still for sale. Could you send photos of the machine?
Thanks!

Hello,

I would like to learn more. Can you kindly contact me at [email protected] as I want to show a co-worker. Please forward pics and a few details so I can easily show him.

Thank you
Dan

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back