IntelliPDF Bates Pro

Nkazy

I'm in the process of upgrading my computer to windows 11 and running 64-bit Adobe Acrobat. The only plug-in that I can't get to work in 64-bit is IntelliPDF Bates Pro. What programs are you using to stamp PDFs for page numbering and adding headers and footers? Why we like IntelliPDF Bates Pro... 1) Multiple elements/locations per stamp 2) Can save stamp to use again.

Thanks

Last edited:

prepressdork

If the plugin is also 64bit (or even if it isn't), try this: in Acrobat, go to Preferences > Security (Enhanced), disable the Enable Enhanced Security checkbox (it may have the a slightly different name), close Acrobat, and re-open it. Does the plugin work now?

Best regards,
Jon

Last edited:

Nkazy

If the plugin is also 64bit (or even if it isn't), try this: in Acrobat, go to Preferences > Security (Enhanced), disable the Enable Enhanced Security checkbox (it may have the a slightly different name), close Acrobat, and re-open it. Does the plugin work now?

Best regards,
Jon
Unfortunately, it was a no go. Right now I have found a copy of 32-bit Acrobat to run, but would like to get this plug-in to work so I can upgrade to 64-bit.

prepressdork

Sorry that it did not help. I only recommended it because it's how I got Acrobat to recognize a 3rd party plugin on my setup.

As an IntelliPDF Curves customer, I tried going to their website but it was blank. Makes me wonder if they are still in business.

Best regards,
pd

Stickman42

Quite Imposing has a fairly comprehensive (to me at least) way to stamp PDF pages. To meet your needs, you could build a savable "Sequence" that has multiple stamp ("Stick On" in their lingo) commands.

Nkazy

Quite Imposing has a fairly comprehensive (to me at least) way to stamp PDF pages. To meet your needs, you could build a savable "Sequence" that has multiple stamp ("Stick On" in their lingo) commands.
We have Quite Imposing licensing, so I'll look into that. Thank you.

What About Profitability?

Canon 2022
The Video You Really
Need To Watch

Modern offset press performance comes with several nuances.
Chris Travis, Director of Technology at Koenig & Bauer, shares some details.
View The Video