IS there way to select similar in all pages using enfocus ?

2mira

IS there any way to select similar in pages all at once instead of one page every time
using enfocus?

Screen shot 2015-05-23 at 3.35.34 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-05-23 at 3.35.34 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2015-05-23 at 3.35.34 PM.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Enfocus makes more than one program. If PitStop, are you using the Global Change?

As you are not specific about what you are trying to fix, or which version or even program you are using, it is hard for anyone to be more specific with help, especially as PitStop can do so many things.

(Sorry, tired and short-tempered today. {some would say, everyday!})

I guess you mean PitStop.

What are you trying to do?

If you let us know that we can offer guidance on how to do it.

Enfocus makes more than one program. If PitStop, are you using the Global Change?

As you are not specific about what you are trying to fix, or which version or even program you are using, it is hard for anyone to be more specific with help, especially as PitStop can do so many things.

(Sorry, tired and short-tempered today. {some would say, everyday!})

i take screen shot for clear what i mean

I think they mean they select something with Pitstop and then do "Select Similiar" but it only selects objects on the current page but they want it to select similar on all pages in the document.

It is pretty easy to figure out what they want. They select an object with the inspector tool and then using the "Select Similar Tool" they select objects that are similar to what they have already selected. It only works on the current page though and they would like it to work across all pages of the PDF. Select Similar doesn't seem to be an option though when creating an action list.

It is pretty easy to figure out what they want. They select an object with the inspector tool and then using the "Select Similar Tool" they select objects that are similar to what they have already selected. It only works on the current page though and they would like it to work across all pages of the PDF. Select Similar doesn't seem to be an option though when creating an action list.

Which is why I wrote:

“the actual attributes of the object in the PDF need to be accessible in order to build an action list that can be applied to all pages”. :]

Once the objects unique values are known (font, colour, size etc) a targeted action list can be manually built and run on all pages – same end result, different way of getting there.

Stephen Marsh

Last edited:
It is next to useless to try to work from a screenshot, the actual attributes of the object in the PDF need to be accessible in order to build an action list that can be applied to all pages.

Stephen Marsh

I need to coding 1000 tickets using acrobat plugin
and I need to know if i can apply font color and rotate for codes in all tickets or i cant do this using acrobat ?
Screen shot 2015-05-31 at 5.25.33 PM.jpg

I need to coding 1000 tickets using acrobat plugin
and I need to know if i can apply font color and rotate for codes in all tickets or i cant do this using acrobat ?
View attachment 4878

Yes, it is possible to automatically select text and rotate it + change it’s colour using a custom built action list, either by specific font attributes (font name, font size, font colour etc) or by a fixed location on the page (the text is always within a specific area) – or one could chain the two approaches together to select everything in a certain area on the page but only to select by the specific font/text attributes (if the font properties are not unique/specific to the numbering and also are found elsewhere on the page).

Stephen Marsh

Last edited:
The best that I can do for now is to supply two sample PDF files and two actions as a “tutorial”.

1. One file is a demo of selecting a text object by a specific font and size, then rotating and changing the font colour.

2. The second is a demo of selecting a text object by a specific font and size only within a specific area, then rotating and changing the font colour.

EDIT: In addition to the rotation, one may have to adjust the X or Y position of the text if it is not in the required position.

Stephen Marsh

Would u plz support me with tutos link for your reply ?

Attachments

• select-rotate-pitstop.zip
    318.3 KB · Views: 272
  • select-region-test-rotate-pitstop.zip
    439.1 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back