Job Types

Cory Smith

058-Job-Types.jpg

How do you do a critical press approval on one job, when you are ganging all the jobs on one sheet?
(smile)

How do you do a critical press approval on one job, when you are ganging all the jobs on one sheet?

I'm not sure - but if the the presswork looks good you might hear the sound of one hand clapping.

best, gordo

Unless you have forgotten, when Heidelberg builds presses, the right hand side of the press typically has greater control because they use parts that are engineered using magic dust from fairies and pixies and hand made by leprechauns. (and we all know that German fairies and pixies are more special than ordinary ones and don't even get me started on how much more training leprechauns do today). So you just impose the color critical job to run on that half of the press sheet.

Thanks Ox - I had forgotten.

Technically, those would be square or top-hat profile pixie dust, vs. gaussian profile pixie dust.
I suspect these would also be violet specks, as you can't see the IR thermal pixie dust.

Technically, those would be square or top-hat profile pixie dust, vs. gaussian profile pixie dust.

Steve, you are mixing analogies. I think that it's top-hat profile pixie dust vs gaussian mohair beret. ROTFL

gordo

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back