Just a Printer on YouTube

AP90

Hi all,

I stumbled across a new YouTube channel a few months ago about a chap called Dan running a shop in Pennsylvania.
Got a bunch of Konica digital presses and a range of book binding finishing gear.

Thought you all might find it interesting Just A Printer
Thanks for the info! I love watching other print shops and how they do things. Guy seems like he's got a pretty good gig going for a 1 man shop. And some pretty decent equipment. Amazing what you can learn from stuff like this too.

joshlindsay

Sure does @AP90. He's doing something right.

I'm like you. Fascinates me to see how others operate and I always pick up little effeciencies to implement.

jwheeler

Hi all,

I stumbled across a new YouTube channel a few months ago about a chap called Dan running a shop in Pennsylvania.
Got a bunch of Konica digital presses and a range of book binding finishing gear.

Thought you all might find it interesting Just A Printer
Thanks for sharing! Great to see somebody doing a channel like this. I just watched a few snippets of his channel.

BigSi

Hi Josh

Just wondering how you are coping? I'm assuming you are in lock down like me, I have heard of a few printers that have exceptions (the laminators up the road from me have an exception! something to do with food packaging) Have you tried to get a little leniency from Xero LoL. A sobering thought is NZ depends on approx 20% of our GDP on tourism. So it's very unlikely things will get back to normal for a very long time even if we sort everything else out.

I'll check out this youtube channel you mention in your original post. "Keep calm and carry on" talk soon Simon

Automatically Autonomous Automation

Automatically Autonomous Automation
Although the autonomous car is not quite ready, a lights out print operation is something you can do right now if you have a comprehensive Print MIS (Management Information System). The advantages can put money on your bottom line. So what’s your next step? Link to Article