Just a Printer on YouTube

Hi all,

I stumbled across a new YouTube channel a few months ago about a chap called Dan running a shop in Pennsylvania.
Got a bunch of Konica digital presses and a range of book binding finishing gear.

Thought you all might find it interesting Just A Printer

Thanks for the info! I love watching other print shops and how they do things. Guy seems like he's got a pretty good gig going for a 1 man shop. And some pretty decent equipment. Amazing what you can learn from stuff like this too.

Sure does @AP90. He's doing something right.

I'm like you. Fascinates me to see how others operate and I always pick up little effeciencies to implement.

Hi all,

I stumbled across a new YouTube channel a few months ago about a chap called Dan running a shop in Pennsylvania.
Got a bunch of Konica digital presses and a range of book binding finishing gear.

Thought you all might find it interesting Just A Printer
Thanks for sharing! Great to see somebody doing a channel like this. I just watched a few snippets of his channel.

Hi Josh

Just wondering how you are coping? I'm assuming you are in lock down like me, I have heard of a few printers that have exceptions (the laminators up the road from me have an exception! something to do with food packaging) Have you tried to get a little leniency from Xero LoL. A sobering thought is NZ depends on approx 20% of our GDP on tourism. So it's very unlikely things will get back to normal for a very long time even if we sort everything else out.

I'll check out this youtube channel you mention in your original post. "Keep calm and carry on" talk soon Simon

I love watching him. He knows what he’s doing. There are a few things I could help him improve on but his videos have helped me as well.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back