Just thought this was funny :)

I thought it was funny/awesome at the same time. I used to play a lot of point and shoot games back then.

Great Vid!

I think you have to be a bit more of a gamer than a printer to see the humor. I do both so I thought it was hilarious!

Very nice and so much better than the cartoons Cory puts up and tries to pass off as humor. It is just a take off on games like Half Life etc.

Wow, How sad.
You really don't see the connection? Prosecutor: Suspect admitted to shootings at school - CNN.com

FL
Yeah I am sure he watched this Utube video and opened up on his class mates. The world needs to ban violent games and then kids wont shoot others. This kid had major issues. Here is another idea. Ban James Bond movies. How many times do you see Bond going around shooting a bunch of people. I bet in one scene he shoots at least 20 people with the Walter PPK

Last edited:
If violent video games, or even parodies of violent video games, were responsible for school or workplace shootings we would see more of them world wide. Unfortunately, the US leads the world in school and workplace violence, including homicides. This would suggest a cultural link, rather than an environmental one.

If violent video games, or even parodies of violent video games, were responsible for school or workplace shootings we would see more of them world wide. Unfortunately, the US leads the world in school and workplace violence, including homicides. This would suggest a cultural link, rather than an environmental one.

Culture is environmental.

It is not violent video games that are responsible for school or workplace shootings - people are. However, violent video games do numb/blind people to the reality of killing and death. IMHO, it is why this video clip is seen to be "funny" rather than disgusting. If you had ever been the victim of, or seen the effects of workplace violence I think you would agree.

FL

way cool augmented reality. much better than sappi's off register. reminds me of my sons minecraft videos.

nice shop too. fake people killing people bad. would be better if they all got up at the end and laughed.

and I still dont want to kill any one. not even with my sons automatic nerf guns. although rr donelly did just cost me a catalog job.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back