KB C7000 Excess Yellow

pholt1

I have excess yellow coming out on my prints. The amount of yellow varies but its generally in the same spot on every print. Does any one know what is going on? My repair doesn't seem to know.

Attachments

• photo5369.jpg
    photo5369.jpg
    839.1 KB · Views: 202
Hard to tell in that picture, is it actually yellow toner? Almost looks like it could be an oil stain. Changed the colour drum for yellow?

No Title

Hard to tell in that picture, is it actually yellow toner? Almost looks like it could be an oil stain. Changed the colour drum for yellow?

It is for sure yellow toner. It looks dull in the picture but it is actually rather bright. We just had a PM kit done.
Here is another picture from the same job with a much worse spot.

Attachments

• photo5372.jpg
    photo5372.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 183
We get the same thing in our beater C6000. They usually dump out some of the developer. The tech said there is too much and it spills over the meter blade. Almost always yellow too. I don't know if he is full of crap or not, but when he is finished it is gone.

We get the same thing in our beater C6000. They usually dump out some of the developer. The tech said there is too much and it spills over the meter blade. Almost always yellow too. I don't know if he is full of crap or not, but when he is finished it is gone.

How long until it disappears? Its been months for us and getting worse.

The tech has to come in and dump out developer. It never goes away on its own. Service Call!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back