KM C6100 Vs Canon 10000 VS Xerox 3100

printer in heart

Hello, I would appreciate very much if anyone can post any opinions on the following printers: Konica Minolta C6100, Canon 10000, Xerox Versant 3100. Which one is more accurate for color reproduction, closer to offset quality and very reliable. Thank you

Hello, I would appreciate very much if anyone can post any opinions on the following printers: Konica Minolta C6100, Canon 10000, Xerox Versant 3100. Which one is more accurate for color reproduction, closer to offset quality and very reliable. Thank you
All of them have their good and bad points.
Very happy with the Konica 6100
I looked at the Canon 10000, I have the C700, saw some color issues and just didn't print as clean.
IMO

I looked at a KM 6100 vs . Ricoh 9200 vs. Canon 10000 vs. Iridesse

I chose the RICOH 9200.

Why?

#1 - Canon was 2nd most expensive box and the POWER that things NEEDS is crazy. No thanks...

#2 - Iridesse was MORE expensive for the box and the Click RATE was by FAR the highest of the 4

#3 - The KM 6100 was about EQUAL in box "price" and Click rate, but the machine just felt a bit "light weight" to me. Hard to describe, but it just felt a bit "plastic" and not HEAVY steel if that makes sense.....

The 9200 price was VERY competitive and the click rate was the 2nd LOWEST of the 4.

I have had it for 7 months and have been VERY impressed with it.

Prints fast / runs smooth / very FEW jams / color is great / ect

It's not PERFECT but it puts my 2 COLORPRESS boxes to shame.

To be fair, that is 10 year old tech, but not that much different than what XEROX is selling you "today" in an Iridesse

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back