KM-c6501 Printing Faster?

pacart

Is it just me, or is my KM-c6501 printing faster these days? Before sheets would come out in 2's usually (2 sheets, wait a while, 2 sheets, wait a while...etc.) Now it prints with no pauses in between, the pages just come out at a steady pace.

Was there some kind of EFI Fiery update maybe?

If I were you, I'd just thank my lucky stars and give thanks to the printing gods. Don't jinx it by finding the answer. :p

I think you're accustomed to duplexing - print 2, wait, print 2, wait.
Simplex runs continuous, page after page.
Maybe it is a face up, face down setting; but I never deliver simplex face down so I'm not sure.

two possibilities:

1.) Environmental conditions are in the sweet spot and requires less adjustments via sensors in the middle of the run.

2.) The service tech recently disabled stabilization adjustments in the middle of runs.

Not a service tech, but just a guess because I'm aware there are many printers who have the auto-color stabilization turned off because it slows down production time. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back