Km c8000

ganesyak

Hi,...
I want to know about the Konica Minolta new product, Bizhub Press C8000.
How about the price? Is anybody know about the price ? and if i compared the print result with the Xerox 800 or Canon 7000 how about it?

Please let me know.

Hi

In late September, I'll see her at the fair in Belgrade, if it is not too late for more info

It's expensive! I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement with local KMBS branch to receive their pricing proposal. I was a bit surprised at the cost, and suffice to say, was well out of reach for our shop.

I am now awaiting pricing on the c6000 / 7000, but it has yet to be released. They're making some great deals on the 6501 right now, but we're still torn on whether to wait for newer technology, or take advantage of the savings on older machine now.

Hope this helps.

Hi,...
I want to know about the Konica Minolta new product, Bizhub Press C8000.
How about the price? Is anybody know about the price ? and if i compared the print result with the Xerox 800 or Canon 7000 how about it?

Please let me know.

I sat through a recent presentation by a KM SVP who stated that the street price of the C8000 in the US would be in the $115-135K range fully configured. He made no mention of the click charges.

The 8000 will be shown at GraphExpo and first deliveries can be expected October.

It's expensive! I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement with local KMBS branch to receive their pricing proposal. I was a bit surprised at the cost, and suffice to say, was well out of reach for our shop.

I am now awaiting pricing on the c6000 / 7000, but it has yet to be released. They're making some great deals on the 6501 right now, but we're still torn on whether to wait for newer technology, or take advantage of the savings on older machine now.

Hope this helps.

Im in a similar position...not sure whether to wait for the 8000....
I wonder if KM have any ambitions to upgrade the creo 304+ on the 6501 and maybe improve the screening again? The last upgrade took place nearly 2 years ago it would be a real bargain if they did.....

Saw some work off a Xerox 1000 today - not bad.. the samples were very glossy but good quality ...not as much detail as an Igen but somehow more natural however there was some banding on the tints...

Im in a similar position...not sure whether to wait for the 8000....
I wonder if KM have any ambitions to upgrade the creo 304+ on the 6501 and maybe improve the screening again? The last upgrade took place nearly 2 years ago it would be a real bargain if they did.....

Saw some work off a Xerox 1000 today - not bad.. the samples were very glossy but good quality ...not as much detail as an Igen but somehow more natural however there was some banding on the tints...

My understanding is that the Creo will not be offered on the C8000 at introduction.

I'm not sure what's up with Creo these days. They've had so many layoffs their channel support in the US is really hurting.

My understanding is that the Creo will not be offered on the C8000 at introduction.

I'm not sure what's up with Creo these days. They've had so many layoffs their channel support in the US is really hurting.

Yes, that was my understanding as well, I was told at launch that only the Fiery and Konica's own RIP will be available.

I got a chance to take a long look at the machine in Ramsey a few weeks ago, I was impressed, to say the least. Seems like a real winner at the price point.

Yes, that was my understanding as well, I was told at launch that only the Fiery and Konica's own RIP will be available.

I got a chance to take a long look at the machine in Ramsey a few weeks ago, I was impressed, to say the least. Seems like a real winner at the price point.

KM's own RIP? I almost fell over laughing when I heard that last week. The Emperon controller can't be called a RIP by any stretch of the imagination. Not sure what they are connecting to the 8000 though.

KM's own RIP? I almost fell over laughing when I heard that last week. The Emperon controller can't be called a RIP by any stretch of the imagination. Not sure what they are connecting to the 8000 though.

I didn't say I would ever buy it, or even look at it....just that it exists.

Any word on C8000 CPCs?

Any word on C8000 CPCs?

I've heard some interesting rumors regarding page coverage, but it seems KM has been tight-lipped regarding consumable info or billing structure

I've heard some interesting rumors regarding page coverage, but it seems KM has been tight-lipped regarding consumable info or billing structure

Yes, that seems to be the big mystery, I haven't heard anything either. I would be really curious to know if anyone gets a number regarding the CPC.

That doesn't seem to tie up with: Konica Minolta "raises bar" with latest bizhub Press additions | printweek.com | Presses News, Used Machines and Jobs from the Press Machinery Sector

...if you goto the bottom of the page this says the C6000 has a list of £137,000

I read that printweek article today and thought there might be some mistake there or just special british prices :) or the configuration of the press including all the postpress equipment while I am talking about the basic configuration...

I got my information from sales representatives and they stressed the price of the new series "5 times as less than competitors in the same class".....

The Konica rep happened to be sitting in my office.....we had a good laugh....thanks for that....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back