KM Service and supply costs

atelje

Hello anyone who wants to help me...

we will bought machine KM65hc (or KM6501) with IC-305, but I have no knowledge about service and supply contract.
Contract proposal included "all inclusive" (repairs, all parts, toner coverage without limit) for 3 years with the possibility of extending to 5 years or max. 6 million A4 prints. The paper supply is of course excluded. In contract we are not tied to a certain monthly volume.

Kindly ask you for your feedback about the cost of service and supply contract: € 0,044 for A4 color or € 0.088 for A3/A3+.
Is not this price in Europe too high?

Perhaps you do not trust me your costs (or via PM, however), but at least you give me your opinion of the above prices.

Thanks, thanks!
atelje

I can't vouch for Europe but doing a quick currency conversion that click price seems ok. The strange thing is the double click for a3 where your effectivly paying twice as much. I would expect an hc to cost more than a regular 65 to run as the toners aren't produced in the same mass volume.

Hi everybody,

Do you know where to buy cheap OEM refil toner for KM 6500/6501? We drive one KM 6501 and need cheap toner for competitors.

Thanks and much grateful,
Leo.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back