know how?

exprodigy

i have a sample that i dont have any idea how to do.it is a box and when i put it under light (ceiling.sun)rainbow colors begin to dance.anybody knows? is it about a technique or speacial ink or coverage.
p.s:i uploaded a short video about what i am talking on.
thanks in advance.
Box - YouTube

Hmm... In that case it's something I am not aware of... Hopefully some one else on printplanet knows what it is. I am also curious.

Did you see the edit I added to my post?

You have to put a little effort into Google searches. The answer you are looking for doesn't necessarily come up on the first search. Following some of the resulting links gets you closer. For example:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=YqZ9xDab6hGdQeLGBoSDiQ&bvm=bv.43287494,d.b2I

I personally have no need for, or any experience in creating this printed effect. I am only participating in this thread to demonstrate the possibilities for searching on line.

Al

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back