Kodak Approval XP4 Materials and HP 80 Inks

epscomm

We recently got rid of our Kodak Approval XP4 proofing system, and we had quite a bit of material left in it ($4000 worth of materials). We'd like to sell the all of the material for whatever you're willing to pay. We're also willing to ship the materials if you're willing to pay (the rolls are very heavy). We'd rather someone get use out of them than just throw them out. All of the materials are the "02" kind.

We also got rid of a wide format HP printer, and we're selling the inks that were in it (good amount of ink in most of them) along with a brand new black cartride ($200+). Again, whatever you're willing to pay and we'll ship them to you.

Photos of both items can be seen here:
Equipment Sale - a set on Flickr

If you have any questions about either item please contact me and I'd be happy to help.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Kodak XP4 material

Kodak XP4 material

Hello,
Are these all full rolls & if partial, how many sheets remain on each? We could definitely provide a good home for them if an acceptable price can be reached.
Many thanks,
John

Need Kodak "02" material

Need Kodak "02" material

I will pay $150 per roll plus shipping. What colors do you have?

T R Clark

We have:

Black-55 proofs
Cyan-70 proofs
Magenta-144 proofs
Yellow-135 proofs
Intermediate-111 proofs
PreLam-75 proofs

We have:

Black-55 proofs
Cyan-70 proofs
Magenta-144 proofs
Yellow-135 proofs
Intermediate-111 proofs
PreLam-75 proofs

Thank you for the update. All your rolls are open. I can offer $50 per roll for open rolls - $300 for all 6. I can only use DC02, DM02, DY01, DK02 or DK03, and the intermediate and PreLam. Do you have boxes for the rolls?

Thank you,
Terry

I am still interested in the approval rolls. Let me know what you want for them. I will pay the shipping.

Terry

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back